Monday 18 August 2014

READING: Where True Magic Hides

Why reach for the stars when you can reach for a book and have the stars, the sun, and the moon. (Photo Credits To: Jeah Dawn Ongcay)

Do you love to read? I do, too!


Do you have a list of books that you wanted to read? I do, too, but it seems that the list is endless!
When I was younger, my favorite subject was where I could read so many different stories! It takes me to a whole new world, just imagining what the writer has described. I can read even without pictures on them. I always had a little fun just running the characters in my head and how the scene would look like.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads, lives only once. -- George R. R. Martin

 To continue reading, visit this page Read: Where the Magic Hides




No comments:

Post a Comment