Tuesday 26 August 2014

Blank

Baby, look around you
Do you think there is still us?
I don't want to walk away 
Because I still believe that we can still repair
Whatever we had.

But I want to let you know
I can't wait my whole life
Wondering what could have been?

Everything seems like a blur
I can't see why I still have to hold on
Every picture
Seems to burn
When I look at it..

I'm afraid of not holding your hand
Because I might forget
The reason why I am still here with you.

When I'm in my room
I look up the ceiling and sing a lonely song
Looking back how life have been when we were still happy
How starting out was still new to us
Full of hopes and plans for the future..

Where have all these gone? 


You can also post your thoughts, your feelings by logging in or SIGN up with us at Bbeez40Plus




No comments:

Post a Comment